I've started working on one of my new year resolutions for 2010:
Exercise regularly and slim down!!
Finally went to the school gym with Liangyu this morning! We were like some nooby noobs because obviously we werent regulars at the gym, in fact its my first time going to a proper gym O.O Felt kind of awkward at first, I didnt even know how to operate the treadmill, haha! But everything was quite cool, jogged about 5km and did some workouts.
We're definitely going back again! Gonna make this a weekly thing :)
Busy with alot of random stuff lately. Its just the first week of school and I am already feeling tired. Classes are okay, Im still trying to adjust my body clock back to normal and trying to keep awake in class.
Tomorrow's going to be a tiring day. Lessons all the way from 12 to 6.45PM. This is what you get for a three-day week.
Looking forward to tomorrow night though :)